We have high hopes for the year ahead, and set ourselves goals that we want to achieve through the year. How many times have you set a goal that you've not completed? This could be because you did not have a system in place. Goals are great but systems are better.
1. What is the goal you are setting? - Think about the goal/s you want to set for yourself or your business.
2. Design a process - Set process goals you will have to do every day.
3. Forget about the goal
4. Focus on the daily process goals you have set to reach your goal.
1. Boost your self-esteem - no matter how motivated or unmotivated you get you can celebrate your little wins every day.
2. No Excuses - Working on process goals will leave you with no room to make excuses about why you haven't achieved your goals.